Your Individual Rights
You have the right to:
- Request restrictions on how we use and share your personal information. We will consider all requests for restrictions carefully but are not required to agree to any restriction.*
- Request that we use a specific telephone number or address to communicate with you.
- Inspect and copy your personal information, including service, medical and billing records. Fees may apply.*
- Request corrections or additions to your personal information. You must give the reasons for wanting the change.*
- Request an accounting of certain disclosures of your personal information made by us. Your request must state the period of time desired for the accounting, which must be within the six years prior to your request. The first accounting is free but a fee will apply if more than one request is made in a 12-month period.*
- Request a paper copy of this notice even if you agree to receive it electronically.
Requests marked with a star (*) must be made in writing. Contact the Van Wert County Board Superintendent for the appropriate form for your request.